Monday, December 15, 2014

Wrapping Up: Well Done!

First, great class this semester. We faced difficult topics, challenging readings and paper assignments made to make you work. You did work, each of you producing some excellent writing on your way to the end of the class.

I'm very proud of how you took part in the discussions about Underground America, as well as your final project on immigration. Well done!

For those of you who want to contact Peter Orner, he'd be happy to hear from you. His email is peterorner (at) gmail (dot) com

If you'd like a copy of Underground America in Spanish, you should be able to stop in to their offices (Voices of Witness) at 849 Valencia St. Tell them you were in my class and that Peter suggested you come by. I bet they'll be happy to give you a copy for free. They're great folks! 

You can also email mimi lok here at mimi.lok (at) voiceofwitness (dot) org and she'll help you out as well.
Here's a link to the book in Spanish: 

Once again,
All my best and thanks for a great term! Stay in touch and feel free to let me know if you'd like a signed copy of my book. I'm happy to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment